Welcome to my Binoculars Reviews blog! Whether you’re looking for a great pair of binoculars to see the vibrant colors on wings, the sprinkle of diamond dust in the night sky, or just to see your favorite artist on stage, you have come to the right place. I’m Mike and I want to tell you all about binoculars. I hope that my blog will help you get the right binoculars for your hobby.
How to Choose the Best Binoculars?
When we’re buying a pair of binoculars, what we really want is to have a device that will help us see something clearer, right? And since binoculars are a piece of complicated optical instrument, so the easiest way to find the right binoculars for you is to recommend base on its use.
Top Binoculars – My Recommendation Base On Use:
- Best Binoculars For General Purpose
- Best Binoculars For Watching Sports Or Concerts
- Best Binoculars For Hiking/Nature Trip Such As Watching Butterfly & Insect
- Best Binoculars For First Timer
- Best Birding Binoculars
- Best Astronomy Binoculars
Now that wasn’t too hard, isn’t it? You must’ve had a purpose in your mind before you came looking for binoculars. Anyway, if you really still don’t know what you going to do with your binoculars, below are more recommendations about the best rated binoculars in the market
Binoculars Reviews – My Top Picks
- Best Binoculars / Best Waterproof Binoculars – The Overall Champion. I highly recommend this! Excellent for all purpose use! Easily the top pick as best birding binoculars and best hunting binoculars.
- Best Value Binoculars/Best Budget Binoculars – Mid sized binoculars at an inexpensive price.
- Best Lightweight Binoculars – Great and affordable for first timers!
- Best Astronomy Binoculars – For the star and constellation lovers, definitely.
- Best Small Binoculars / Best Compact Binoculars – Best binoculars for butterfly watching.
- Luxury Birding Binoculars – Powerful but expensive. Definitely a luxury in your hands.
- Image Stabilization Binoculars – Big Brother Stabilizer.
- Image Stabilization Binoculars – Little Brother Stabilizer.
You can find more binoculars reviews at my blog here.
Best Binoculars For General Purpose
- multi-coated and bigger objective lenses for good light
- individual focus
- My personal opinion is that if you don’t have a specific purpose to put your binoculars to, get one that is affordable to try out, such as the Bushnell Powerview 8×21 or the Olympus Tracker 8×25; but if you have several purposes, get the overall champion Nikon Monarch ATB 8×42
Best Binoculars For Watching Sports or Concerts
- wider field of view
- waterproof binoculars in case it rains
- My favorite binoculars for sports and concerts, check it out : Olympus Tracker 8×25
Best Binoculars For Hiking / Best Binoculars For Insect Watching
- lightweight and compact binoculars for easier transport
- popular sizes are 8×25, 10×25
- I strongly recommend this : Pentax Papilio 6.5×21
Binoculars – Concerns & Specifications
If you want to know more about the technical mumbo-jumbo how to pick the right binoculars, you can read more here about the concerns and specifications.
Important concerns are:
- in the daytime or night time?
- in mild or harsh conditions? (Whether in parks, jungles or stadiums; in or out of the rain)
- on a strap hanging on your neck or on a tripod?
- Will you be wearing glasses?
Important specifications of binoculars are:
- Power and light
- Field of view (FOV)
- Eye relief
- Center Focus or Individual Focus
- Porro Prism or Roof Prism<
- Lens Coating
- Other features
What Else Should I Know About Binoculars?
Here are some of the other stuff about binoculars; I hope you find them useful.
I have more recommendations and Best Binoculars Reviews in my blog. Have you found what you want in my site?